The domain name https://ninjarecruiter.net/ is owned by NINJA TALENT S.L. and its exclusive use is reserved to it.
The official portal of https://ninjarecruiter.net/, is intended to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this Organization carries out and the products and services it provides in terms of OTHER N.C.O.P. INFORMATION SERVICES.
NINJA TALENT reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its Web/Platform or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
In order to keep the information published on the portal up to date, its contents may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be convenient to check their validity or accuracy by going to official sources.
2. Intellectual property, industrial and frames
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, brands and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of NINJA TALENT or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the portals are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
NINJA TALENT expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or content of our portals.
The use of the contents must respect their particular license. In this way its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless there is prior and express authorization from NINJA TALENT.
Regarding the citations of news, products and services of third parties, which may appear on the Web, NINJA TALENT acknowledges in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web not implying the existence of rights or any responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
NINJA TALENT declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you consider that our portals could be violating your rights, please contact NINJA TALENT.
NINJA TALENT does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although NINJA TALENT will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them, if applicable.
Both the access to the NINJA TALENT portals and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.
NINJA TALENT is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the Consumer’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of virus in the User’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web or Platform, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
NINJA TALENT is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the NINJA website. TALENT.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, NINJA TALENT makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact NINJA TALENT.
4. Links or hyperlinks
The Web may contain links to content that directs to third-party Web content. The purpose of these links is solely to make it easier for you to find resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, said pages do not belong to NINJA TALENT, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, NINJA TALENT does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said sites, which will be exclusively informative and that in no case do they imply any relationship between NINJA TALENT and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of the sites where they are located. NINJA TALENT cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for possible damages that may arise from accessing or using it.
The links to the NINJA TALENT website must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link does not imply per se any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by NINJA TALENT of the page that makes the link.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third-party rights.
- NINJA TALENT may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to allege any cause. In this case, the page that has made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the NINJA TALENT notification.
- It is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
5. Personal data protection
The European Data Protection Regulation, commonly known as GDPR and national regulations (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights -LOPDGDD-) requires to be transparent in relation to certain extremes, some of which are common to all personal data processing. For this reason, we consider that it is easier to show you the information common to all the personal data processing that we carry out and, then, offer you information that affects the different groups with respect to which we process personal information.
NINJA TALENT is deeply committed to complying with the personal data protection regulations, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the appropriate security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Common Information Treatments Personal Data
NINJA TALENT S.L.
C/Capellanes, 8, 28901, Getafe, Madrid.
Exercise of Rights
You can exercise the rights that are recognized by European and state regulations through the following means of communication:
– Through your profile associated with your account.
– Through written communication to the address of the data controller.
– Via email: [email protected]
Free at the request of the affected person under the conditions affected by the cancellation of the service or the platform as a Consumer.
– Until the end of the contractual relationship.
– Until you decide to oppose the receipt of electronic communications at any time or, in the cases provided, until you withdraw the consent you have given us.
In both cases, the personal data and information associated with said identity will be eliminated, remaining blocked to attend to possible claims or avoid responsibilities or compliance with legal requirements.
They are not foreseen and, if necessary, the confidentiality and security of said technology service providers will be guaranteed under due diligence. Your personal information will be stored and processed in the management systems owned by NINJA TALENT, in which technical and organizational measures regarding the protection of information have been implemented. The possible data collected by treatment managers (service providers) are necessary for the operation of the tools available on the web (chat, calendar, mailing or others). Said data may require international transfers, which are guaranteed through the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) of said providers.
We implement organizational and technical measures in order to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
We care about the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information. Among the security measures adopted by virtue of the risks, we have a regular verification, evaluation and assessment process of the effectiveness of said measures, both technical and organizational, associated with the processing of personal data and information linked and/or associated with them.
In order to provide the service efficiently and operationally, we need technology service providers with respect to whom we have carried out prior diligence to ensure and be able to demonstrate transparent privacy compliance.
Through the Website itself and the sections associated with information on privacy and Faqs, as well as the contact details included in this table.
5.1. Personal Data Protection Policy
NINJA TALENT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://ninjarecruiter.net/ the “Site”. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only to provide and improve the site, as well as for the proper functioning of the coordination of the selection and evaluation processes in which the Consumer participates in any condition. By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
NINJA TALENT is an Organization in which personal data processing activities take place, which gives it an important responsibility in the design and organization of procedures so that they are aligned with legal compliance in this matter. In the exercise of these responsibilities and in order to establish the general principles that should govern the processing of personal data at NINJA TALENT, it approves this Personal Data Protection Policy, which notifies its Employees and makes available of all its stakeholders.
The Personal Data Protection Policy is a measure of Proactive Responsibility that has the purpose of ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation in this matter and in relation to it, respect for the right to honor and privacy in the processing of data. of a personal nature of all the people who are related to NINJA TALENT. Pursuant to the provisions of this Personal Data Protection Policy, the Principles that govern data processing in the organization are established and, consequently, the procedures, and the organizational and security measures that the people affected by this Policy undertake to implement in their area of responsibility. To this end, the Directorate will assign the responsibilities to the personnel who participate in the data processing operations.
5.3. Area of application
This Personal Data Protection Policy will be applicable to NINJA TALENT, its administrators, managers and employees, as well as all the people who are related to it, with the express inclusion of service providers with access to data (“ Processors”).
5.4. Principles of the processing of personal data
As a general principle, NINJA TALENT will scrupulously comply with the legislation on the protection of personal data and must be able to demonstrate it (Principle of “proactive responsibility”), paying special attention to those treatments that may pose a greater risk to the rights of those affected (Principle of «risk approach»). In relation to the above, NINJA TALENT will ensure compliance with the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty, transparency and limitation of purpose.
- Data processing must always be informed to the affected party, through clauses and other procedures; and it will only be considered legitimate if there is consent for the data processing (with special attention to that provided by minors), or it has another valid legitimacy and the purpose of the same is in accordance with the Regulations.
- Data minimization. The data processed must be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes of the treatment.
- Accuracy. The data must be exact and, if necessary, updated. In this regard, the necessary measures will be adopted so that personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes of the treatment is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period. The data will be kept in such a way that the identification of the interested parties is allowed for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- Integrity and Confidentiality. The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Data transfers. It is prohibited to purchase or obtain personal data from illegitimate sources or in those cases in which said data has been collected or transferred in violation of the law or its legitimate origin is not sufficiently guaranteed.
- Contracting providers with access to data. Only providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and security measures in data processing will be chosen for contracting. With these third parties the due Agreement in this regard will be documented.
- International data transfers. All processing of personal data subject to European Union regulations that implies a transfer of data outside the European Economic Area must be carried out in strict compliance with the requirements established in the applicable law.
- Rights of those affected. NINJA TALENT will facilitate the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability to those affected, establishing for this purpose the internal procedures, and in particular the models for their exercise that are necessary and appropriate, which They must satisfy, at least, the legal requirements applicable in each case.
NINJA TALENT will promote that the principles contained in this Personal Data Protection Policy are taken into account (i) in the design and implementation of all work procedures, (ii) in the products and services offered (iii) in all the contracts and obligations that they formalize or assume and (iv) in the implementation of as many systems and platforms that allow access by employees or third parties and/or the collection or processing of personal data.
5.5. Consumer engagement
Consumers are informed of this Policy and declare themselves aware that personal information is an asset of NINJA TALENT, and in this regard they adhere to it, committing to the following:
- Carry out the awareness training in Data Protection that NINJA TALENT makes available to you.
- Apply the security measures at the user level that apply to your job, without prejudice to the responsibilities in its design and implementation that may be attributed to you based on your role within NINJA TALENT.
- Use the formats established for the exercise of Rights by those affected and inform NINJA TALENT immediately so that the response can be made effective.
- Inform NINJA TALENT, as soon as it becomes aware, of deviations from what is established in this Policy, in particular “Violations of personal data security”, using the format established for this purpose.
5.6. Control y evaluación
An annual verification, evaluation and assessment will be carried out, or whenever there are significant changes in the data processing, of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the processing.